1. What is your definition of social business?
2. Do you agree with Yunus that social businesses must invest 100% of profits back into the social mission? What are some incentives beyond profit to interest investors -assuming they are not all motivated by social good outcomes?
3. Marketing: should businesses focus more on the product they are selling to consumers or advertise their social mission as well?
4. How can nonprofits and social businesses balance the expectations of donors/investors, customers, and beneficiaries?
5. Corporate Social Responsibility is a growing area many businesses are adding to their companies. In your opinion, does this count as social business?
What questions do you have about social business?